- To create a supportive collegiate environment for postdocs across SIPS sections
- To facilitate engagement among postdocs, students, staff and faculty.
- To advocate for career development opportunities
- To improves connectedness among the research network of SIPS, including Geneva, Ithaca and Cornell Extension campuses, and the wider Cornell community.
- The association encourages participants from diverse backgrounds to participate in decision-making and in the development of the organization
- SIPS-PA is organized and represented by a steering committee. Please contact the Chair or Vice-chair of the Steering Committee if you would like to join.
- Join our listerv if you would like to get updates about upcoming events
- Monthly seminar
- Opportunities to present research for feedback from peers
- Social events TBA!
- Faculty mentoring