Find research-based solutions to plant and agriculture questions. For growers, educators, and the general public.
- Food production - For fruit, vegetable and mushroom growers, grain and forage producers, and gardeners.
- Sustainable landscapes - Features urban horticulture, bio-energy crops, turfgrass, flower bulb, greenhouse, resource information science and home landscape information.
- Education - Professional development, public gardens and farms, and distance learning courses.
- Biodiversity - Collections including hortorium, mushroom and fungus herbarium, vegetable varieties and woody plants database.
- International - CALS programs, rice diversity project, transnational learning, Alliance for Science
- Industrial Hemp - View video from April 18 Industrial Hemp Summit and learn more about Cornell's research into this exciting new fiber and oilseed crop.
- Hops - Spurred by the growth of the craft brewing industry, hops have returned to New York!
- Art of SIPS - Creativity drives our work and enriches our lives in the SIPS community of students, staff, faculty and friends.
- Faculty Extension directory